7th annual MEng Capstone Showcase May 2 and May 4th at Shires Hall Showcase to focus on innovating for social impact
by Daisy Hernandez
April 10, 2018
Each Spring, hundreds of attendees convene in Berkeley, California for two days of innovating for social impact. With 13 tracks and 100 Capstone teams, see where the future of engineering is headed by uncovering the projects created in collaboration between UC Berkeley faculty, industry partners, and Master of Engineering student leaders.
Attendees will have access to the latest in dynamic and collaborative engineering presentations for a truly unique, one-of-a-kind experience.
The 2018 Capstone Showcase is on Wednesday, May 2 and Friday, May 4. Register today.
- Innovating for Social Impact. Social impact solutions from building hands for children to creating spacesuits for Mars are at your fingertips.
- Networking. Attendees from across industries will come together with Berkeley students, faculty, and alumni while hearing about the latest innovations in engineering technology.
- Industry-Wide Content. From designing collaborative radio networks to reversing tissue aging, attendees have the opportunity to explore trends across multiple engineering fields and concentrations.
- Personalized Experience. Attendees can view the two-day agenda to curate their own personal schedule. With 13 tracks, there’s something for everyone!
May 2 and May 4 will be an opportunity to connect, collaborate and recruit top technical talent in the Bay Area. Don’t miss it.
Leaders from around the Bay Area with a passion for innovation and creativity gather to uncover the future of business and culture together, including: engineering/business professionals, entrepreneurs, faculty, industry project advisers, prospective industry partners, recruiters, and top-level decision makers.
A full schedule will be available at https://medium.com/the-coleman-fung-institute/7th-annual-meng-capstone-showcase-to-focus-on-innovating-for-social-impact-d9a1177787b.
Day 1: May 2, 2018
- 10am-12:30pm: Tracks include Autonomous Driving, Data Science-Methods, Product Design, Energy, Technology and Society, and Healthcare
- 1:30–4pm: Tracks include Autonomous Driving, Data Science-FinTech, Data Science-Learning, Healthcare, Infrastructure, and Manufacturing
Day 2: May 4, 2018
- 1:30–4pm: Tracks include IOT and Robotics, Data Science-Medical, Product Design, VR/AR and Software, and Product Design
- 4–6pm: Awards Ceremony and Reception
Register today! We hope to see you there. #CalMEng #Berkeley150
Marketing & Recruitment Specialist
Fung Institute for Engineering Leadership
UC Berkeley College of Engineering
Department offices are located in 210 Hearst Memorial Mining Building, in the Northeast corner of campus.
Department of Materials Science and Engineering
210 Hearst Mining Building
University of California
Berkeley, CA 94720-1760
Phone: (510) 642-3801
Fax: (510) 643-5792