Faculty (Return to Catalina Estrada)
Undergraduate Students (Return to Main Office)
Graduate Students (Return to Ariana Castro)
- Final Program of Study for PhD-White Card
- Tentative Program of Study for PhD-Blue Card
- Program of Study for M.S.-Pink Card
- Completion of MS Degree-Plan II
- For Travel and Entertainment Reimbursements, please submit requests via the ERSO Intranet
BUILDING MANAGEMENT AND SAFETY
For 290 HMMB and HMMB Lobby reservations, please go to the online reservation system and availability calendar.
310 and 390 HMMB are General Assignment classrooms and can be reserved for special events after hours through the Registrar’s Office.
Safety Manuals and Forms
Emergency Phone Numbers
Department offices are located in 210 Hearst Memorial Mining Building, in the Northeast corner of campus.
Department of Materials Science and Engineering
210 Hearst Memorial Mining Building
University of California
Berkeley, CA 94720-1760
Phone: (510) 642-3801
Fax: (510) 643-5792